December 20, 2009

Naza World and Naza Italia


Of course, this is what should actually be called "Kajang Home Guarding Duty, Part 2", but that's a bit too long and too unappealing. And besides, the only good thing (and I mean REALLY good) about part 2 was yesterday's trip to Naza World, Naza Italia, and our dinner. Begin shall we?



This, is Naza World. Or to be precise, Naza Automall in Petaling Jaya. The main Naza showroom in Malaysia, and also the largest. This is only one small section of it. It continues further down by about 50 meters, but this is where the expensive marquees are found.

The moment I stepped into Naza World I took this:


Two Audi R8s, Ferraris on the left, and a Bentley Continental GT behind

Where I was rudely shocked to be greeted by a lady who told me no cameras allowed. I was thinking, "WTF?!?!" I asked why and she blabs on saying "Oh, the boss dont allow visitors to take photos, becuase this isnt a motorshow. It's only a showroom, and if you go to other Naza World showrooms it will be the same too."

"F*** it" I thought. Why the hell wont "the boss" let photos be taken? If anything, we are promoting the place for him!  It's counter-productive! No photos = No sharing = Less recognition What's the point of letting visitors come in and see them if we cant take photos to share them with??? Selfish pig.... But that wont stop me....

Ferrari 599 GTB



Jaguar XF


Lamborghini Gallardo LP560


Nissan GTR. Note the exhaust pipes....

They are THAT big. Try fitting your hand into the exhaust pipe on your dad's car.









Audi R8's V8 engine











A line of Ferraris


Mercedes C63 AMG





Subaru Impreza STi





BMW M5





Mercedes CLK DTM AMG





Aston Martin DB9







Naza Italia photos in the next post.... The full upload will be on Facebook when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment