June 26, 2009

The King of Pop passes on.

Michael Jackson has passed away at the age of 50, June 25/2009. Very sad day indeed for MJ fans the world over. I've been listening to his songs since around the age of 9, and till this day I never get tired of them. In fact, I still move my feet and tap my fingers to the beat of his songs even today. Even after hundreds of songs I've listened to, Billie Jean remains my all time favourite. After watching numerous dances, nothing beats his smooth as silk footwork. And I'm pretty sure it will stay that way until I'm old. This is how magical, how awe-inspiring he is as an artist to me, and the whole world.

A true artist, and perhaps the only one who has captivated me more than any other singer, probably because I've been listening to his songs at a young age. He's truly one of a kind; no other artist in history has made such an impact in the music industry, and has made smashing hits that has lasted for some 30 years. On top of that, he has the best selling album of all time - Thriller. He is indeed a true music icon, the curly hair, high pitch squeals, slick dancing, crotch grabbing moves, and so on. Nobody will forget the man, for nobody ever forgets the King of Pop. Nobody can forget the unmatched talent this man was born with.

Michael Jackson, the world will miss you, but we will never forget you. R.I.P

1958-2009







No comments:

Post a Comment