March 11, 2013

A weekend

Happy Monday everyone!


Yes, even Grumpy Cat hates Mondays. Garfield isn't alone now.




My weekend was somewhat interesting. More interesting than most...

Started off by waking up at 7 (!!) on Saturday for what I was told a Ferrari convoy heading to Penang, leaving at 8am (supposedly). We reached the gathering point at 7.45 but not even one prancing horse was to be found anywhere. I know how bad Malaysian punctuality can be but this was unusual. I waited for about 15 mins until a friend told me they had changed their starting point to somewhere much further away and had already left anyway.

Lousy way to start the weekend isnt it.



Later at 10.30 I had YSG with my SJBA buddies. It was a station games session. In fact a lot a lot lot of their sessions are games. But I'm not complaining. Hehe.

The punishments were horrible! Duck walks duck walks and more duck walks! My thighs still sore a bit.


I'm a newspaper unicorn! Sort of.


After YSG I headed to Sunway Pyramid to use my 1Malaysia book vouchers. I walked out with Elton John's photo biography, the history of Formula 1 in photographs, and the complete history of Porsche. Not bad. And I still had RM100





Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Filled up petrol for the Datsu. I got a surprise when petrol gushed out from the petrol filler hole. TWICE. Probably a combination of putting the (longer than others I've seen) nozzle too far in and pumping at full pressure. Even stranger was that the petrol meter didnt go up as far as it normally would every time I pump RM50s worth. And driving it today, just one return trip to college saw the meter reach the halfway mark. I hope it's not a leak.


Went to SJBA's TQG session. Its like YSG but for the younger age group. I can feel my age when others still have "teen" in theirs. After that I went to... another bookstore to finish up my vouchers. And I finally found Steven Gerrard's biography! :D

Oh and while I was there, I saw this


After I was done I left and headed towards the bus stand. Two buses were waiting. I had to cross the road to get there, but I couldnt because the traffic light just turned green and cars were going by. While I waited the buses left. This has been the third time in the last month I've taken the bus that  I just missed it by mere minutes. As a result, I had to wait 1 HOUR AND TWENTY MINUTES for the next one. Shame on you RapidKL.

Fine. Since I had Stevie G's book in my hand I thought I'd go to the nearby mamak, get a drink and read a bit. Finally the bus came. It probably only took 10-15 minutes to reach back home. Haiz.




At least I got some really cool books to read :)


No comments:

Post a Comment