July 27, 2013

Le dull weekend

Greetings minions~


So I had my day off on Friday, which was duly spent on sleeping, sleeping, and more sleeping. Except for the morning part where I went to Puchong to have my Datsu's leaking brake problem fixed. For about 5 months, every week I had to keep topping up brake fluid. Finally yesterday I had the time to find out what was causing it, and so........



Behold the disgusting gunk!


The wheel cylinder (the silver cylindrical shaped thingy at the bottom) had been leaking really badly, as you can see all the lausai-like browny goodness everywhere. The wet brakes might also explain why my parking brake wasnt so effective. Now that the wheel cylinder has been changed and the brakes washed down, it's time to check if there are anymore leaks, and if my parking brakes improve.

With Friday done, half-day work today, AND another afternoon of sleeping like a pig, I woke up feeling bad for wasting two days just like that. I feel like going out and doing something, but I'm not sure what it is I want to do... Hmm~

No comments:

Post a Comment