April 11, 2011

Some little updates~~

Mmm.... it's been a while since I've updated my blog here... Nothing much has been going on, but just for a quick recap over the past 2 weeks:



I got a new watch. xD



 Two watches, 8 years apart, a world of difference. :)







I dont mind the extra weight of a metal watch, but unlike my old watch with holes in the strap so I can adjust the fit, metal watches just clip on in one fit. That means it tends to shake loose around my wrist quite a bit, so maybe that will take getting used to.




Applied for The Star Education Fund... hopefully I get shortlisted for the interview... The agonising wait for the reply letter begins... ><



And, erm........ well thats about it I guess... so yeah my update is about a watch and a scholarship... puu~

No comments:

Post a Comment