August 7, 2010

Virus

Slowly it devours my mind....


Day by day.....



One bit at a time....




Inching closer and closer to the limits of my patience and emotional stability....





Rendering me functionless in just seconds.....





I can feel it slowly chipping away at my sanity....




Destroying me....






I may reach out one hand, two hands, or a thousand hands, but nobody can help.....





They're everywhere....



No running or hiding from them...





There's no stopping them...


The numbers just keep growing...



Attacks never less relentless....






This virus will only grow stronger... Wreaking havoc in my mind... Making it a hellish nightmare...





It eats me..... It loves me.... It never gets enough of me....



Each time getting more aggressive....



More violent....



Changing me from the inside out...








Will it ever end.







How much more of this destructive abomination can I take.


No comments:

Post a Comment