April 7, 2009

Bringing back the good ol' (digital) times..

Waaaaaaaaay back when I was about 5 years old I got bitten by the automotive bug when I watched my first Formula 1 race (Canadian GP 1997). Ever since, there was no turning back on this passion that has grown till today. Along the way, Mum had brought the Playstation 1 into the family. The first games I had laid my hands on were Gran Turismo 2 and Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed. Probably till this day, one of the best racing games I've ever played. As time passed, the PS1 wore out, now rendered unusable. Thankfully I had stumbled upon these PS1 emulators that replicate the software environment of a PS1 on your computer, which means you can play PS1 games on your computer. Thanks to these softwares, I can bring back these great games I once cherished so much....

NFS: Porsche Unleashed


NFS 3: Hot Pursuit



Gran Turismo 2

No comments:

Post a Comment