October 16, 2011

Big Bad Wolf Book Sale 2011

If you're reading this, chances are you've already been to the BBWBS at the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS) and walked away with a hand/box/trolly/lorry/container ship load of books. Actually I'm not a bookworm myself but with discounts from 75%-95% off ALL books there, surely it's worth visiting; and since my dad wanted to go, why not~?
   
 So right after college my dad and I had lunch and headed straight to the sale. We reached the main gate of MAEPS, but it wasnt until another 5 (yes, FIVE) kilometers inside did we reach the big-ass-looking hall thanks to it's big-ass blue roof. But once we entered, it really REALLY was as big as it looks. 


Here's the view looking back from the counter.


So, what books did I get then?





Yeah, since I'm not a book lover so it's just a modest catch compared to the other hundreds and thousands of visitors. Kinda bummed that I couldn't find Kenny Dalglish, Steven Gerrard, or Michael Schumacher's biography. And also because there werent any good automotive books (except the one I got). Probably we were too late since we went on the 3rd-last day of the sale. Well at least I got Michael Jackson. TEEHEEE

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you...last year i got the Micheal Jackson book for RM30 from BBWS. This year I think it was rm15 or rm12.

    ReplyDelete